Have you ever wondered what it means to get MORE Products and MORE Services with MORE Value and MORE Options? It may sound like a overstatement. However, this is what PeachSuite offers to it customer from 1981. With varied range of products and services this family owned business has been striving hard to ensure its customers get MORE…Value…Attention…Rest & Relaxation.
In the market, PeachSuite is known for providing a full-line stocking. Besides the company is also a wholesale distributor of many different products for many different customers. With high level of services and satisfaction reported from customers, it is with no doubt that, many of the customers have appreciated the company and believe in doing repeat business.
One of the unique appealing points of this company has been its flexibility to customer needs. The company ensures to meet the customer needs in whatever quantity and in whichever fashion the customer desires.
Among the common industry from which you will hear, a lot about PeachSuite is the hotel industry. The company provides top-notch quality supplies to hotel industry’s at a great value. Most of the company’s customers are proven leaders and the company has positioned itself as a leading hotel supply vendor. The journey, which started in 1981, has been built upon quality service and the journey of building these relationships is a never-ending one!
The services are available for customers in the hotel, resort, bed and breakfast, restaurant, catering, and health care industries. The company is primarily a commercial supplier. Still majority of products are available for purchase by the general consumer. However, be careful when you select a product. Some items cannot be used in the home environment and therefore cannot be sold for residential use.
With a ultimate motto to Offer MORE, PeachSuite is definitely a company worth doing business with since they have built a credible trust worthy business model with greater than 100 percent satisfied customers. If you have any questions, log on to PeachSuite.com and our friendly website should guide you with all your answers. If you need any further help, feel free to buzz us at our Customer Service link on the main page. To conclude, if you need something and cannot find it on our website just contact us and we can get it for you!
Ever wondered what makes 2013 Indian primer league different. Here are some points to run your thinking
- Sri Lanka issue due to which players from SL cannot play in Indian state of Tamil Nadu
- New sponsor of title cup : Pepsi pipped leading telecom communications provider Bharti Airtel to become the new title sponsors of the Indian
- Players out of national squad trying to come back : Ex Indian National Players Gambhir and Sehwag along with big list of other players are in the squad
- New owner : Tamil Nadu might have banned Sri Lankan players but one of the corporate house from indian state of Tamil Nadu is the owner of one of the IPL teams. The team is called as Sunrisers Hyderabad and is replacing the Deccan Chargers.
- Competition from other similar leagues : When IPL started there was no other tournaments of such scale. But now players have a choice. But nobody can deny the experience of playing in subcontinent wickets add to the resume of any cricket player
- Maximizing profit of owners : After being in loss for many years, now the owners of the team have become smart and want to see their profit multiplying. It will not be anymore charity or loss making corporate houses who can be in the limelight to spread the brand
- Loss making corporate house has money for IPL but not for employees : Kingfisher is the best example of brand which on the one side does not have money to get back on its feat in the airline sector. Even employees are not paid. But they have been in the headlights due to their famous swimsuit calendars and now the IPL
After brainstorming so many points, now let us think What can be done in future?
- Mixed or coed cricket : When mixed doubles can be played in tennis and badminton why cannot a mixed doubles be part of a cricket game
- 20-20 re coined to 10-10 or 5-5 : More shorter the format of game more is the excitement. It needs to be seen if world cricket gets more smaller in terms of number of overs played in a single innings
- Champions and IPL merged into single format : The two formats have been there. A good platform but in the long term does it serve the purpose it needs to be seen
- International venues for IPL : Promotion of game outside india will be good for Cricket and the popularity of the games.
- Promote a cause : Can IPL start playing games for a cause. There are lot of issues across the world which needs money. The best example is the drought situation in the Indian state of Maharashtra. But still so much water will be used over the ground in the same state of Maharashtra. Not to forget other causes such as environment, health and poverty
With the upcoming Indian Premier league 2013 about to start, i was amazed at the fact how political leaders have used this platform to make their message clear. No doubt sports is one of the most craziest live event apart from reality shows. But also sports have been a medium to depict unity and support for a variety of cases. Here are some selected
Sri Lanka Issue
India’s Tamil Nadu state has said it will not host Indian Premier League games with Sri Lankan players, amid anger over Colombo’s rights record.Thirteen Sri Lankans are signed up to play in the nine-team Twenty20 tournament, which begins on 3 April. They include Mahela Jayawardene, Muttiah Muralitharan, Lasith Malinga, Tilakratne Dilshan and Ajantha Mendis.The UN Human Rights Council passed a resolution highly critical of Sri Lanka’s human rights record. The government in Colombo rejects allegations of abuses. Sri Lanka’s army defeated separatist Tamil rebels in 2009 after a brutal 26-year war, but it is the last phase of that war which has come under most scrutiny by rights activists.
“Cricket Diplomacy” between India and Pakistan
The two Asian neighbors once a common country, have a lot of issues related to them. The issues have been popular across the world mostly after 9/11 attacks in US. Both countries have players which are famous in both states for their performance in the game and not nationality. For the sake of relations in the region between two neighbors, cricket diplomacy is given a chance to succeed as possible. Though there are a lot of organizations within both countries who are not in favor of this until the core issues are resolved. the inaction is loss to cricket fans across the world.
Helping United Nation Dream for Afghanistan
Cricket was learned by new Afghanistan players in refugee camps located in Pakistan after the Soviet invasion of their country in 1979. The rulers came and went but somewhere this sport was getting popular as was in the neighborhood countries. cricket has taken root with Afghanistan winning one-day status in 2009. On most streets kids play cricket. This sport has mobilized people which no other sports or political leader or any event could do it. Even the Taliban who banned the cricket along with other sports have sent a formal message of support to the Afghanistan national team.
Australia England Cricket Journey Start
Bodyline, a fast leg theory bowling, was devised by the English cricket team for their 1932–33 Ashes tour of Australia to combat the batting skill of Australia’s Don Bradman. The situation escalated into diplomatic relationship between England and Australia. The public in both the countries were outraged. Severe economic hardships were expected to be caused in Australia if the British public boycotted Australian trade. Australian Prime Minister Joseph Lyons met with members of the Australian Board and this matter was resolved. Anglo-Australian relations remained strained until the outbreak of World War II where two countries co-operated.
Also when Indian Cricket player Sachin Tendulkar was given Order of Australia, there were lot of players in Australian cricket who spoke against it. This is despite the fact that Sachin Tendulkar has been one of the most successful players in Cricket history and Australian cricket greats have acknowledged his supremacy on this sports.
China and Taiwan using Cricket to promote Politics
China has used its Asian powerhouse status to fund cricket board of West Indies. China has spent more than $132 million on cricket facilities in the West Indies over the past few years.The funding has indirectly resulted in two West Indian countries, Grenada and Dominica, De-recognizing Taiwan as an independent country. Taiwan is also giving some money to tiny west indies island of St. Kitts,St. Vincent, and Nevis to build its support. It needs to be seen who wins the greatest battle of supremacy.
Zimbabwe Return to International Cricket after voluntary retirement
The African country has a lot of international problems due to which it had to withdraw from international cricket. Before retirement the team produced great players some of whom have marked their presence in international map. The Zimbabwe Cricket Association is focused to reintegrate the country’s team into the world of international cricket. Though countries across world are still divided over Zimbabwe’s political situation, the cricket world has surely re-accepted the cricketing team from the African country.
Zimbabwe Cricket board chairman states ‘human nature causes us to gravitate to those who think, act, and feel the same as we do, promoting a climate of change and growth requires dialogue’. He states his aim is to get all those involved in cricket to ‘walk alongside each other and come to a meeting of the minds.’
Apartheid policy shut the doors of South African cricket in 1970
Cricket in South Africa was divided on racial lines since the early white settlers. Due to the apartheid policy followed by the South African Governments, no Test match playing nation toured or played against South Africa. This deprived world cricket fans great cricketing stars from 1970. However, after Nelson Mandela was released from Prison in February 1990, the South Africa apartheid rule ended. The Indian cricket board under the covers facilitated with International Cricket council the return of South Africa to the international arena.
Working day is the most hectic day in all people life. Below pictures are replica of places on any weekday that i follow
Though we live in a world, where people talk about next generation technologies, gadgets; there is another world where necessities are not met. Such necessities’ being not met is a failure of the effort done by nations founders who gave their soul and blood to unite the county. Each country across the world: developed countries and developing countries have their own unique history. However, what these countries do not have is the infrastructure to support their own citizens.
The absence of basic necessities, create enmity. Social evils use this enmity for their own ill ambitions. One such example is terrorism, which has been exploited by religious leaders by using poor uneducated youths. Some governments are trying to conquer the terrorism threat by providing employment opportunities to locals. However, there is no use of employment opportunities without basic education. Most terrorism roots can be eliminated if proper thinking process is built in humans through education.
Mahatma Gandhi said, “Educate one man, you educate one person, but educate a woman and you educate a whole civilization”. However, somewhere such thought are only in the books and hardly implemented. If you look at India, where Gandhi was born the literacy rate has improved but it well below the world average literacy rate. Below map gives a snapshot of world and India’s literacy rate.
Though various organizations are working to improve literacy in India, there is a big social divide among the Indians who are privileged my money and another set of Indians who suffer either due to lack of facilities or lack of proper guidance. Though government programs such as mid-day, free books have been able to attract kids to schools, the bureaucracy is always a problem. This is where the Indian NGOs’ have been trying to work with funding from various sources. Some of the Corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs are also trying to do their part by developing their own strategy or working with some established partners.
Most Children need the support to do well in school and prepare for future.Before we talk about the institutes working toward imparting education, let us see the existing bottleneck for getting education. Some of them are
- Indian societies hierarchical structure which does not allow people from lower caste to get educated
- The old mentality still prevalent in some Indian homes, where the girl child is not allowed to go to school. According to a 2011 survey, effective literacy rates were 82.14% for men and 65.46% for women
- Multiple languages spoken in Indian states. Not all parents can afford English medium education for their kids. India shining has been the logo of Indian government. However, with shining India, also the prices of basic things such as education are shining on the higher side. Most people in West know that india has the biggest offshoring industry. However, not all Indian kids have the privilege to learn the global language.
- Government schools in India though subsidized by government schemes are not strong enough to build a global mindset kid. These government schools need to improve a lot.
- Lack of facilities for kids who are orphaned and stay in government orphanage homes.
Well the list of problems is big and it can get bigger. Somebody needs to solve them or attempt to get things in order. Government has been doings its role and some enlightened citizens have been doing their part. A step with a vision ‘To help build a more influential, equal and socially conscious society’ has been taken by the NGO Bhumi. The mission of BHUMI is listed below
- To bridge the societal gap by providing quality education to the under-privileged
- To provide a platform for socially conscious youth wanting to contribute to the nation’s inclusive progress and to mould them into tomorrow’s leaders
- To turn youth into Climate Messengers and fight climate change through citizen level initiatives
I was fortunate enough to be associated with BHUMI through Teach India Campaign.. I was not only enlightened with the work that this foundation has been doing since 2006, but BHUMI also gave me a sense of satisfaction that I could contribute a small thing to the society. My memories during the training and classes have been amazing. Some of the memories are documented here
Children are the future of developing country like India. It is very important that underprivileged children’s are educated since they are key stakeholders for future. According to a report published by an NGO less than half of India’s children between the age 6 and 14 go to school. We need more organizations like BHUMI , Rajesh Kumar Sharma and many more.
To conclude, things will not change overnight. It is individuals like you and me who will have to come forward and contribute. Organizations like BHUMI provide a platform were busy individuals like you and me can step up the accelerator and help those who have not been lucky as we have been. Ultimately all the Next Gen fancy things are for everybody and not just for those born with silver spoon or born in educated household. Let us make a vow to educate others in best ways we can. Wherever you are, education can be shared and you can enjoy a peace of mind of giving to the society.Educating the under privileged children will make a change for whole family and future generations of country.
This entry is posted for below competition